- Select desired products from catalog and add them to your shopping cart. After selecting product or its variation, system shows available stock and preliminary shipping time.
- Register or login with your user name. You also can purchase without registration.
- Check and confirm billing and shipping address (if different form billing), enter company name and ID number (if you need tax invoice), check selected products, their quantity and prices.
- Select shipping method: Lithuanian Post Express carrier, Lithuanian Post self-service parcel terminals or pick up at the store.
- Select most convenient payment method. Accepted payment methods: Paysera, banklink (over Paysera system), bank transfer. If you choose "pick up at the store" you can pay by cash or by credit card in our stores.
- Confirm order.
- After confirming your order you will receive e-mail confirmation with purchase information, and bank payment details (if bank transfer was selected as payment method).
- E-shop managers will be immediately informed about your order and will start fulfilling it right after payment is received. You will be informed about order progress by email. If you have chosen to pick it up at the store - wait until the store representatives contact you by phone.